CardioMed Supplies Inc is a long-standing service-oriented company which has launched over a thousand innovative new product developments here in the Canadian healthcare market. Nipro Medical Corporation is a world- leading manufacturer of Renal, Medical-Surgical and Interventional Radiology products. We are committed to delivering innovative, high quality and value-added solutions to improve patient care. This fundamental objective leads us to develop cutting-edge products that are not only safe for the medical provider but are manufactured to alleviate discomfort of the patient.
CardioMed Supplies is in search of a strong leader to fill the position of Customer Service Manager to lead and support a successful team of 3 customer service representatives. In this position you will lead your team of 3 CSR’s in supporting our customers through, phone calls, emails, and electronic ordering. Our customer base is built on Hospitals, Long Term Care facilities, Public Health and other front line health care providers. CardioMed is a wholesale distributor and does not distribute to individuals.
Reports to: Director of Finance
- Oversee daily functions of the Customer Service Department
- Provide support and feedback as required by your team
- Respond to and resolve escalated issues
- Contribute to Company growth and profitability through mentoring and coaching staff
- Confirmation of completion and execution of daily orders
- Maintain good working relationships with cross-functional teams including sales, logistics, warehouse, and quality
- Reporting of KPI’s
- Daily reporting and monitoring of all orders
- Reporting to Senior management on the performance of the department
- Attendance and contribution to Management meetings
Management and Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Manage the workload and staff associated with the Customer Service Department
- Maintain open and positive communication with all other departments
- Chair meetings required for the department as well as meetings required to resolve issues for the department
- Attend and contribute to management meetings
- Lead and motivate through example and training with the Customer Service Team
- Act as an advocate for our Customers and drive a commitment to deliver first in class service
- Maintain priorities of all Customer Service-related workload
- Strategize and manage performance metrics to increase department efficiencies
- Develop and maintain a Customer Service manual to sustain process control and consistency
- Review and improve company process and policies in co-operation with Quality Department in order to ensure the highest level of service
Education & Certification Requirements
- College or University Degree/Diploma in Business or a relevant field
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office with advanced knowledge in Excel and Word, knowledge of ERP systems is an asset
Experience & Required Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in a Management role in a Customer Service Environment
- Clear, concise, and professional communication both verbal and written
- Problem-solving skills partnered with abilities to do research
- Excellence is basic mathematical skills
- Fine attention to detail complemented with a flair for organization
- Expertise in time management and a keen ability to delegate ensuring adequate training is provided
- Balanced leadership style, both servient and authoritative
- Ability to embrace the ownership of both successes and failures
- Aptitude to identify strengths and weakness within the team, and the intellect to cultivate an environment where weaknesses can be overcome and strengths can be shared and fostered
- Enthusiasm for team building
- Empathy and patience
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard open office concept
- Long periods of sitting or standing at a fixed workstation
Periodic travel to training or events my be required on a reimbursement basis.
CardioMed Supplies Inc., Nipro Canada provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com