The ParaSil Paracentesis Drainage System for Home, Hospital, Hospice, or Nursing Home management of continuous malignant ascites.
Designed for patients who require ascites drainage, CardioMed’s ParaSil™ paracentesis drainage tray contains all of the components necessary for the insertion of the drainage catheter. The catheter’s soft and flexible silicone composition conforms to the peritoneal space and minimizes patient discomfort while featuring a radiopaque stripe for visualization during placement and multiple side holes to maximize the flow rate.
- The catheter’s soft and flexible silicone composition conforms to the peritoneal space and minimizes patient discomfort.
- The catheter’s radiopaque stripe facilitates visualization during placement.
- The catheter’s multiple side holes maximize the drainage flow rate.
ParaSil Paracentesis Drainage Tray Includes
- Silicone 42cm Single Cuff Silicone Drainage Catheter
- Female Adapter
- Needleless Swabable Connector
- Syringe MLL
- Needle Block
- Intro Needle
- “J” Guidewire with advancer
- Peel-Away Sheath Dilator
- Tunneler with Tapered Sleeve
- Side Pinch Clamp
- Subclavian Clip
Packaged 1 per box, 5 per case