The novel, symmetrical tip was inspired by the desire to improve patient outcomes and rethink traditional catheter designs that may lead tp premature catheter failure. Symetrex combines RF tipping technology with a unique anti-wall suction design to produce a low recirculation, high flow catheter that meets the demands of the clinician, while our “Green Means Go” hub and luer system readily identifies the device in the dialysis unit.
Features and Benefits
- Symmetrical tip.
- Reverse-tunneled technique enables precise catheter tip location in right atrium.
- Designed to preserve access
- Two free floating lumens improve patency and flow, and lower recirculation.
- Indicated to reverse lines as needed
- Multiple tunneling options providing versatility.
- High flow / Low pressure