The SuperCath Safety Clampcath is a fistula catheter for Hemodialysis Blood Access. Unlike typical vascular access needles, after the cannulation the metal needle is removed and only a plastic cannula is left inside the vessel during dialysis.
The SuperCath Safety Clampcath is ideal for patients with:
- Difficult to access fistulas
- Metal allergies
- Anxiety, dementia, or restlessness
- Nocturnal or Nocturnal Home Hemodialysis
- A maturing and fragile fistula
- Infectious diseases such as Hepatitis A, B, or HIV
The Supercath Safety Clampcath is exceptionally efficient, and delivers blood flow rates equivalent to a metal fistula needle that is one gauge size larger. In addition, the Supercath Safety Clampcath delivers less cannulation trauma than traditional needles.