Constructed of silicone material, Diasil tunnelized catheters offer greater flexibility and enhanced patient comfort.
They reduce the potential for vessel stenosis and are also superior to comparable polyurethane catheters in other distinct ways:
- DiaSil’s soft silicone material is less harmful to the vessel walls
- Silicone extensions retain their tensile strength significantly longer than polyurethane extensions
- Removable securement wings make the catheter easier to clean
- The catheter length and French size is printed on the hub for easy reference
Available in pediatric sizes and maximum barrier kits. All DiaSil kits include the following:
- 1 DiaSil Catheter
- 1 Split Sheath Dilator
- 1 Tunneler with tapered sleeve
- 4 4×4″ Gauze
- 1 18Ga x 7cm metal intro needle
- 1 0.038″ x 70cm “J” guidewire
- 2 Male plug caps
- 1 22Ga x 1.5″ needle
- 1 25Ga x 1.5″ needle
- 1 CSR wrap
- 3cc syringe M.L.L.
- 5cc syringe M.L.L.
- 1 Curved nylon suture
- 1 Needle block