NovaCath is a safe and reliable option for intravenous therapies and monitoring of central venous pressure in critical patients.
Standard kit for Seldinger technique of catheter insertion. Raulerson Bulb Introducer is available as an optional component of the kit.
- Catheter body is fabricated by biocompatible, radio-opaque, kink resistant PU material.
- Specially designed soft tip prevents endothelial damage during catheter insertion.
- Color-coded extension tubes for quick identification of lumen.
- Incremental markings on the catheter body for quick and easy verification of insertion depth.
Raulerson Bulb Introducer:
- Allows one-step single handedly guidewire insertion.
- Eliminates the risk of air embolism.
- Prevents blood loss during catheter insertion.
- Prevents contamination of sterile procedure area.
- Eliminates the risk of CRBSI.