Kwik-Skan® Monitors feature a unique oval shape that optimizes contact with vasculature in the forehead for accurate monitoring. Temperature is indicated by bar and graphical scales in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Unique Oval shape
- Monitors temperatures from 92°F to 106°F (34°C to 41°C)
- Bar and Numeric scales simplify reading temperatures
- Available in dispenser boxes of individual envelopes or in a bulk dispenser box
- Removable adhesive strips on boxes for easy mounting to walls, cabinets, or carts
- Can be used on the forehead or anywhere temperature monitoring has clinical significance
Temperature Strips record temperatures by averaging the temperature of the tissue under the strip. Therefore the size and shape of the temperature strip can significantly affect accuracy. Kwik-Skan’s vertically oriented oval design mimics the main vessels of the forehead for better accuracy.